Kiosk Consultant Resources
DigitalBusiness.us is located in Denver, Colorado and speciallizes in kiosk, self-service, thin client and chrome client technology. We are a joint venture of many self-service and automation experts in many countries.
- Janet Webster — President at Creative Solutions Consulting (LLC), providing services in support of technology strategy and integration, including self service and traditional point of service solutions. Also offering facilitation/moderation services for executive leadership development programs.
- Francie Mendelsohn – Summit Research publishes reports, conducts best practices workshops, performs usability testing, strategic planning, RFP analysis, judge kiosks at Kiosk and Photo industry conventions, and speak on kiosks at conferences around the world.
- Rick Rommel – Sprosty Network partner, and founder of the RetailXelerator. Supports national retailers and supporting supplier base with growth consulting services.
- Alex Doumani — served as VP of Technology with Coinstar and Redbox. Available for consulting and for speaking engagement.
- Bart Foster – Sanitas Advisors works with clients on revenue acceleration, disruptive innovation and business development. Founder of SoloHealth
- Benjamin Wheeler – Self-service Industry Expert / Customer / OEM Advocate. My calling in life is to match kiosk customers and manufacturing companies with the “best of breed” partner(s), software, hardware and components
- Marie Schanke – Consultant and team lead for the Epic Welcome Patient Kiosk, Referrals, & Cadence Scheduling implementations. Known as “Mother of Welcome” at EPIC.
- Michael Dorety – 20 years w/ clients like Microsoft, Vidyo, American Well
- Nigel Seed (UK/EMEA) – Managing Director at NAS Consultancy Ltd, Reading, United Kingdom
- Jer Schweickart – self-service consulting design services. One of the most extensive self-service design portfolios in the business. 20+ years in the business, working discreetly with clients and helping them win big accounts and awards. J.Schweickart_Portfolio-2018_02
- Peter B. Snyder (EMEA) — Twenty year veteran of industry. Ex-VP Sales KIOSK
- Craig Keefner – twenty five years in kiosk and self-service industry. Major clients Verizon and AT&T
Markets and Services
- Retail in US and Europe
- Financial in US and Europe
- Market and participant data
- Usability and UX
- ADA regulations
Our solutions include:
- Chromebooks for Education – we are Google For Work and Google For Education authorized partner
- Chromebase and Chromebox computers for retail and financial
- Custom embedded computers
- Secure browsing software from PROVISIO.
- Consulting on software and application configurations.
- 3G and 4G Connectivity for stations using OptConnect modems
For more information complete the form below.