Digital Business Resources
Most of us and our resources began in the kiosk space but it is a wide background of services we offer.
Here is an overview of Digital Business resources
- Digital signage consulting ranges from hardware to software (CMS).
- Touch Screen Monitors – projects can require special touch screens. A different computer, a different bezel, even a different interface.
- All-In-One Computers – these used to be tablets but these days we have 75″ tablet computers
- Outdoor digital signage solutions
- Menu Board technology for Restaurants and others — these days 55 inches is the smallest with 75 and 85 inch now mainstream
- Lockdown browser solutions with built-in accessibility and ADA features — this not only prevents hackers but it maintains compliance with Section 508 standards for accessibility
- Smart Vending and Smart Lockers
- Kiosk consulting from RFP writing, design, hardware, software, service, and warranties
- Examples RFPs for digital signage, smart city, Point-Of-Sale and more. Eliminate mistakes in advance.
Opportunities, Contracts and Contacts
One of the areas Craig is often asked about is RFPs and other opportunities in multiple spaces (kiosks, digital signage, EV, POS e.g.)
Here is a video of Craig going thru a particular RFP search
Kiosk Consultant Resources
DigitalBusiness.us is located in Denver, Colorado and specializes in kiosk, self-service, thin client and chrome client technology. We are a joint venture of many self-service and automation experts in many countries.
- Janet Webster — President at Creative Solutions Consulting (LLC), providing services in support of technology strategy and integration, including self service and traditional point of service solutions. Also offering facilitation/moderation services for executive leadership development programs.
- Francie Mendelsohn – Summit Research publishes reports, conducts best practices workshops, performs usability testing, strategic planning, RFP analysis, judge kiosks at Kiosk and Photo industry conventions, and speak on kiosks at conferences around the world.
- Rick Rommel – Sprosty Network partner, and founder of the RetailXelerator. Supports national retailers and supporting supplier base with growth consulting services.
- Alex Doumani — served as VP of Technology with Coinstar and Redbox. Available for consulting and for speaking engagement.
- Bart Foster – Sanitas Advisors works with clients on revenue acceleration, disruptive innovation and business development. Founder of SoloHealth
- Benjamin Wheeler – Self-service Industry Expert / Customer / OEM Advocate. My calling in life is to match kiosk customers and manufacturing companies with the “best of breed” partner(s), software, hardware and components
- Marie Schanke – Consultant and team lead for the Epic Welcome Patient Kiosk, Referrals, & Cadence Scheduling implementations. Known as “Mother of Welcome” at EPIC.
- Michael Dorety – 20 years w/ clients like Microsoft, Vidyo, American Well
- Nigel Seed (UK/EMEA) – Managing Director at NAS Consultancy Ltd, Reading, United Kingdom
- Jer Schweickart – self-service consulting design services. One of the most extensive self-service design portfolios in the business. 20+ years in the business, working discreetly with clients and helping them win big accounts and awards. J.Schweickart_Portfolio-2018_02
- The Paciello Group — The Paciello Group (TPG) is a world-class accessibility consultancy with a reputation for excellence. TPG helps clients achieve end-to-end accessibility for both software and hardware, including accessibility reviews and VPATs.
- Peter B. Snyder (EMEA) — Twenty year veteran of industry. Ex-VP Sales KIOSK
- Craig Keefner – twenty five years in kiosk and self-service industry. Major clients Verizon and AT&T
Markets and Services
- Retail in US and Europe
- Financial in US and Europe
- Market and participant data
- Usability and UX
- ADA regulations
Our solutions include:
- Chromebooks for Education – we are Google For Work and Google For Education authorized partner
- Chromebase and Chromebox computers for retail and financial
- Custom embedded computers
- Secure browsing software from PROVISIO.
- Consulting on software and application configurations.
- 3G and 4G Connectivity for stations using OptConnect modems
For more information complete the form below.