All In One Touch Computer Solutions and Browser Lockdown
DigitalBusiness.us has over 30 years of experience in designing, specifying, pricing, installing, configuring and servicing technology products. We do limit our business to qualified customers who have legitimate scalable projects and requirements. e.g. If you are just looking for one computer as cheap as possible, we are not the people to contact.
Full disclosure: We act as the agent with preferred reseller pricing and as your price negotiator/representative with the vendors. Our default handling cost if we process the transaction is 15% markup. For quantities less than 10 we generally will by default refer you to the companies directly. The companies that we currently represent include: KioWare, PROVISIO, 22Miles, Insight Touch and TDS Touch.
All-In-One Computers & Touch Computers
- All-In-One Computer – Android, Linux or Windows – 10 inch
- All-In-One Computer Android – 21.5″
- 21.5” AIO Android — Touchcomputer Specs
- Optical bonding PCAP touch screen
- 12mm narrow black border
- Android 10 OS with google GMS global
- 9.4lbs lightweight
- All-in-One Computer 15″J1900CPU ($775 qty 1)
- The shell is made of metal + 7MM Ultra-thin Zero-bezel design
- LED energy-saving backlight
- Widescreen with full viewing Angle
- Resolution 1920x1080FHD
- 10-point projection capacitive touch screen
- Cover plate anti- explosion/fingerprint processing
- Supports horizontal and vertical display and touch
- Adjustable angle stabilized base
- 4GB RAM with 64GB SSD
- 2 Year Warranty
- All-In-One Computer 21″ and i5-6360U ($1350 qty 1)
- 128GB SSD
- 4GB of Memory (up to 16)
- 1 RS232 + 4 USB 3.0
- Mini-PCIe expansion
Kiosk Software or Browser Lockdown
These are software products that:
- Recommend as these are proven solutions with virtually unlimited customer references
- Sell at a discounted price as a distributor – price and budget count
- On order quantity 25+ we also provide 8 hours of training and configuration support
- We know as an actual customer — We have over 1000 hours of experience installing and configuring)
- KioWare – lockdown software that secures your desktop and allows you to turn your PC or mobile device into a self-service kiosk. Configure KioWare to restrict access to the application(s) or website(s) you permit. KioWare kiosk software is available for both Windows® and Android™ devices.
- PROVISIO SiteKiosk – SiteKiosk is the software solution for securing publicly accessible POS terminals, Internet PCs, displays and tablets. Ensure the smooth operation of your application and protect the system from manipulation.
- PROVISIO SiteCaster – The Kiosk CMS SiteCaster transforms any terminal into an interactive digital signage display. Whether simple presentations or complex applications with hardware interfaces: SiteCaster makes it possible.
- Remote Monitoring – We offer SiteRemote either as licenses or as an internal dedicated monitoring server
- Remote Monitoring – KioRemote
- Cost-Effective “Fast” Custom Software Projects – send a note to email@example.com to request more info
- Can be as simple as providing a ready-built base of device support for your in-house “web” programmers to work with
- Turnkey software packages for digital wayfinding solutions, digital signage solutions, check-in software suites, and more.
Chromebook and ChromeBoxes
Through our relationship with Synnex as a reseller, and as Google Certified, we can offer the full range of Chrome services
Here are some examples of Chromebooks we offer:
Acer Chromebook 15 C910
The colossus of Chromebooks
CPU: 2.2GHz Intel Core i5-5200 dual-core processor | Graphics: Intel HD 5500 Graphics with shared memory | RAM: 4 GB, DDR3L SDRAM | Screen: 15.6-inch full HD (1,920 x 1,080) | Storage: 32GB SSD | Optical drive: none | Connectivity:802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi | Camera: 720p HD webcam |Weight: 4.85 poundsDimensions: 1.0 x 15.1 x 10.1 inches (H x W x D)
If you’re considering the Acer Chromebook 15 C910 ($499.99, £249, AU$620) for your next laptop, then you’d better have big ideas. Compared to most other Chromebooks, the C910 has a bigger screen, bigger processing power and it comes with a bigger price tag.
It takes this series of laptops to two new places, as the first with a 15.6-inch screen and the first packing a fifth-generation Broadwell processor.
Specifically geared toward students and teachers – thanks to its rugged design and gorgeous visuals – the C910 is perfectly suitable for any consumer who doesn’t mind lugging around a few extra pounds and inches.
Read the full review: Acer Chromebook 15 C910
Dell Chromebook 11 (2015)
Dell’s updated Chromebook is a star in almost every regard
CPU: 2.6GHz dual-core Intel Celeron Bay Trail-M N2840 | Graphics: Intel HD for Intel Celeron processors | RAM: 4GB RAM (DDR3L, 1,600Mhz) | Screen: 11.6-inch HD, 1366 x 768 touchscreen |Storage: 16GB SSD | Optical drive: none |Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0; 802.11ac (B/G/N), dual-band Wi-Fi | Camera: 720p webcam | Weight: 2.91 pounds Dimensions: 12.6 x 8.4 x 0.76 inches
Don’t let the understated aesthetics of the Dell Chromebook 11 (starting at $249, £170, AU$320) fool you. Dell packed in features that are typically reserved for more expensive business notebooks into its Chromebook 11 in an effort to create a durable product for the education market. In the Chromebook 11, you’ll find a 180-degree reinforced hinge, rugged design, sealed keyboard and trackpad, and a great typing experience inside a portable package. In addition to using the Chromebook for school, students will appreciate the loud stereo speakers for multimedia and entertainment. There’s a new version of this Chromebook available. We’ve given our first impressions, here.
Read the full review: Dell Chromebook 11 (2015)
Asus Chromebook Flip
A flipping premium Chromebook for almost nothing
CPU: 1.8GHz Rockchip 3288-C (quad-core, 1MB cache) | Graphics: ARM Mali T624 | RAM: 2GB LPDDR3 SDRAM | Screen: 10.1-inch, WXGA (1,280 x 800) IPS multi-touch display | Storage: 16GB eMMC | Connectivity: 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 | Camera: 720p HD webcam | Weight: 1.96 pounds | Dimensions:10.6 x 7.2 x 0.60 inches (W x D x H)
The Asus Chromebook Flip isn’t perfect, but it’s an excellent little piece of kit. And for $249 (about £160, AU$337), it’s so temptingly affordable that you might want to pick one up just to have a Chrome OS device on hand – even if you already own a MacBook or Windows laptop.
Aside from the alluring price tag, the Flip is one of the best built Chromebooks to pave the way forward for more convertibles. Touchscreen functionality feels a bit more thought out, with a screen that actually rotates for once.
All the while, the Flip meets all the core tenants of an excellent Chrome OS machine, including stellar battery life. If you’ve been ho hum on Chromebooks before, this is definitely one to … flip out about. (Sorry.)
Read the full review: Asus Chromebook Flip
Lenovo N20p Chromebook
A versatile Chromebook experience for a reasonable price
CPU: 1.83 GHZ Intel Celeron Processor N2930 | Graphics: Integrated Intel HD Graphics | RAM: 2GB PC3-10600 DDR3L 1333 MHz | Screen: 11.6″ HD (1366 x 768) dsplay with 10-point multitouch | Storage: 16GB eMMC storage | Optical drive: none | Connectivity: Bluetooth® 4.0, 802.11 a/c WiFi | Camera: 720p webcam | Weight: 2.86 lbs Dimensions: 11.6″ x 8.34″ x 0.70″
This is one of the “sexier” Chromebooks available, showcasing Lenovo’s eye for style. However, the best feature is the N20p’s 300-degree hinge, which lets you flip the N20p’s display backward all the way into stand mode (or ‘tent’ mode, whatever you prefer), which lends itself nicely to viewing movies or showing presentations.
The touchscreen controls also work in a pinch for recreational activities such as watching shows on HBOGo viewing or Pinteresting. Still there’s some difficulty when using it as a tablet, as Chrome isn’t entirely tailored to touch as a largely browser-based operating system.
It’s not very tuned for business use, but the Lenovo N20p offers great versatility for a leisure device. Plus with two USB ports (one 3.0), and HDMI port and an SD card reader, this Chromebook delivers a great bang for its buck.
Read the full review: Lenovo N20p Chromebook
For more information